The BS801B/02B/04B/06B/08B are a range of 1 to 8 key touch key devices which can detect human body contact using external touch pads. The high level of device integration enable applications to be implemented with a minimum number of external components. The BS804B and BS808B are equipped with a One-line serial interface to allow easy communication with an external MCU for device setup and for touch pin monitoring purposes.
Special internal circuitry is also employed to ensure excellent power noise rejection to reduce the possibility of false detections, increasing the touch switch application reliability under adverse environmental conditions. With auto-calibration, low standby current and a choice of wake-up features, this range of touch key devices provides a simple and effective means of implementing touch switches in a wide variety of applications.
- Operating voltage: 2.2V~5.5V
- Ultra low standby current: 1.5uA at 3V
- High reliability touch detections
- High PSRR
- Output type: Level-hold or Toggle
- One-key or Any-key Wake-up Mode
- Wake-up Mode set by pins or serial command
- Open drain NMOS output
- Key status monitored using pins or serial bus